We all experience changes in our brain health as we age, which can affect our mental performance, including our memory, cognitive function, and mood.
The good news is that by being proactive about your brain health, you can slow down the natural progression of aging, mitigate the effects of hormone shifts, and support your mood and mental clarity — keeping your brain clear, sharp, and adaptable.
And to get you started, on Wednesday, September 5, herbalist, naturopathic physician, and director of medical education at Gaia Herbs, Dr. Mary Bove, will share some of the most effective natural medicinals for your brain health — both preventative and symptom-specific.
You can RSVP for free here for Discovering Medicinal Herbs for Better Brain Health: How to Enhance Your Mood, Memory, and Reduce the Effects of Stress & Aging: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/bbh/a18198
- Two simple brain-protecting herbal teas for improving mental clarity, focus, and attention
- Herbs that can help lower the risk of dementia, including 3 herbs that improve memory and recall while also decreasing forgetfulness
- Herbs for mood support, brain resilience, and revitalization of spirit — to minimize the effects of stress on aging
- Adaptogen plants that protect us from and enhance our ability to adapt to stress
- Proven herbal remedies for nourishing your brain daily, including the benefits of brewing herbal teas
A healthy, well-functioning brain is a key part of a vital and active life.
Dr. Bove is a national expert on brain health and can help you boost the wellbeing of this important organ to nourish and revitalize your entire system!
Register here: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/bbh/a18198
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.
Need help? I’m just an email away: firstname.lastname@example.org